District 6250 - RYLA HOMEPAGE
RYLA Committee and Information Page
RYLA Dates for 2015: May 8-10, 2015 at Upham Woods.
What Is RYLA
Established as a Rotary Structured Program in 1971, Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is Rotary's leadership training program for young people.
The Rotary District 6250 RYLA program is a camp designed to build future leaders and Rotarians who exemplify the four way test.
- Is it the Truth?
- Is it fair to all concerned?
- Will it build good will and better friendships?
- Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Where is it?
- RYLA is held at the Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center, Located in Wisconsin Dells, WI
When is it?
- The 2015 Rotary District 6250 RYLA Program is May 8 – 10, 2015
Who can attend?
- Each year Rotary Clubs can sponsor students from local high schools to attend (it is strongly suggested sophomores be chosen, however this is not a requirement)
- Adult Rotarians are always welcome and needed to help facilitate the Conference (and to come have fun!)
- The cost to attend the camp is $200.
Michelle TerMaat-McGrath (Madison Downtown Rotary Club): Email -or- Phone 608-241-7107
Ben Bauer: Email -or- Phone 715-223-7968
2015 RYLA Camp; May 8-10
[RYLA Camp Forms & Information Below]
RI- RYLA Leadership Web Site Link
Directions to Upham Woods
Use exit 87. Turn left at the second stoplight onto Hwy 12/16 West. Drive ½ mile from stoplight, turn right onto County A. County A becomes N beyond the railroad underpass. Upham Woods is on the right, 0 .6 mile beyond the railroad.
From the EAST on WI-16 or 23:
Follow Hwy 16/23 through the city of Wisconsin Dells. Cross the Wisconsin River. Turn right onto Hwy 12/16 West. Drive ½ mile from stoplight, turn right onto County A. County A becomes N beyond the railroad underpass. Upham Woods is on the right, 0.6 mile beyond the railroad.
From the South on Hwy 12:
Follow Hwy 12 north through Lake Delton. Do NOT turn at the 1st County Road A (Old Newport Road – directly across from “Top Secret”, the upside down White House amusement park). Proceed through the major intersection of Hwy’s 12/16/13/23 in Lake Delton/Wisconsin Dells. Continue 0.5 miles north and turn right onto County Road A. County Road A becomes County Road N beyond the railroad underpass. Upham Woods is on the right 0.6 miles beyond the underpass.
Return to Top